• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File sharing - upload errors and "Page Not Found"

Explorer ,
Jun 30, 2014 Jun 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last week or so I've been having issues with sharing files….again.

Either files don't upload at all or they upload but when I try to get a link I receive a "Page Not Found" message.  If the file has uploaded I can see it in my file list but if I click on it again I get "Page Not Found".

I understood that recent updates made the process of file sharing more reliable… well, it seems to be worse than ever.

I have the latest updates, I have a 20Mb connection and I'm running a Mac on 10.8.5

Having searched the forum I can find others asking the question but no definitive solution.  It's a bit frustrating to be paying for this product and having to constantly fall back on a free DropBox service to deliver files to my clients…. if DropBox can make this work for free why can't Adobe do it for money.

Thanks in advance for any solution.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also with here "page not found" when I will look to my files. Never had this before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chantal,

Is this a recent problem for you?  I've had issues before a few months ago but they seemed to get resolved.  It's so frustrating leaving the computer uploading for a good while only to find "an error has occurred" or "page not found" when you try to get a link.

I get the feeling that Adobe may have bitten off more than they can chew and their servers simply can't deal with the traffic, the site has become so slow…. even the forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me its new since today. I can't even acces my files for some hours. Never had this before and I've nothing changed. I just want to look at some Photo's for give the link to somebody to share and I can't acces them.

Status cloud update "says " normal ?, hopefully it wil be over  soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2014 Jul 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

…. a new errorScreen Shot 2014-07-14 at 12.15.02.png

So, I've waited for 200Mb to upload… it has a green tick in my Creative Cloud Files folder on my desktop… I send the link to my client…then he emails to say he can't download the file … and this is the message I get when I try.

Not a very reliable or professional system, again.

I have the latest updates.

Does anyone at Adobe have any idea how to solve this please? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem with someone and the bizar thing is when I try to click on the link I see it but when another pc takes the link it doesn’t work ?

Hopefully temporare ?

Op 14-jul.-2014, om 13:31 heeft Carl DW <forums_noreply@adobe.com> het volgende geschreven:

File sharing - upload errors and "Page Not Found"

created by Carl DW in File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration - View the full discussion

…. a new error https://forums.adobe.com/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-6548231-653639/ScreenShot2014-07-14at12.15.02.png

So, I've waited for 200Mb to upload… it has a green tick in my Creative Cloud Files folder on my desktop… I send the link to my client…then he emails to say he can't download the file … and this is the message I get when I try.

Not a very reliable or professional system, again.

I have the latest updates.

Does anyone at Adobe have any idea how to solve this please?

Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6548231#6548231

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration by email or at Adobe Community

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

Chantal Deschepper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just discovered the files have been deleted at Adobe's end.  This has subsequently syched with my desktop folder and deleted those too!  Great.

I have previously come across a situation where files can be downloaded onto one computer but not another too.

It really is a shame it's such a flaky system, I'm reverting back to using dropbox for important work for the foreseeable future, so disappointing that no one from Adobe acknowledges the problem or helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carl DW,

Firstly, my apologies for the experience you've had and for any lack of response. 

Please user my contact details below and I will work with you to get to the root of this issue.

It would help if you could send a copy of the Coresync.log file, which you will find at:

Win - C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

Mac - /Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log

(On Mac, you need to use the Go To Folder option from the Go option in Finder (menu at the top).  Then in the pop up enter:

/users/username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Then select go, this will take you to the folder containing the .log files.)

Please email this to me directly on djack@adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines