• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Sharing with Creative Cloud

Explorer ,
Jul 28, 2014 Jul 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently uploaded three folders each containing multiple jpeg images. I sent the link to a friend and checked the box to allow file download. My friend stated he was only able to download one jpeg at a time. Is there a way to configure Creative Cloud to enable the download of an entire folder of jpegs at once?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

you may want to try the Collaborate option instead.  This would allow the other person to download the folders and their contents.  See the link below for more detail.

Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate by sharing folders

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Collaborate requires the recipient register for an Adobe ID. There has to be s less intrusive way for me to deliver images to a client using Creative Cloud without the reipient having to disclose personal information to Adobe. Individual images have to be dowloaded one at a time, this can be very time consuming for the recipient as the folders may contain 50-100 images. I can upload folders full of files with one click. It seems a fix is in order to allow simple folder downloads using a link I send with permission to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines