File sync error

Community Beginner ,
Nov 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

My file storage says I'm using 1,99Gb but I have deleted all shared files online and in my folders.

The error occured after two failed sync's of a 1Gb RAR-file.

When viewing file space in my browser it says "This folder is empty"

Creative Cloud application says "all files are synced".

Running CC on MacBook Pro 15" Retina (late 2013)

CC is also consuming a lot of power, (25,87 - compared to Photoshop running at 2,49)

Restarting CC app, disable/enable file sync does not change the disc quota status.

Tried to contact adobe via chatt but after several hours with 1 person ahead of me in que I gave up.

Cannot find phone numbers for swedish support. Please help!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Status remain after CC app update. Anyone has ideass how to reset the disc quota?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
eriksoderberg AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally got response after posting a comment in the thread "Customer Service is HORRID" ( http://forums.adobe.com/message/5835413 )

Got contacted via email and replied with my contact info, a guy called me saying they will fix the problem within 24-48 hours.

Hope for the best.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines