• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File sync for Mac

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2013 Oct 29, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to CC in July - apparantly while sync was temporarily not working - I am STILL waiting. I have contacted support chat several times and they always direct me to this forum. Could a STAFF member or someone who knows anything about this help me PLEASE! Each time I turn on Sync files, it starts, then says: Creative Cloud Server Error. If I log into CC on another computer, my files are all "empty". This defeats the whole reason for me subscribing to CC, and is extremely frustrating. Please can someone help!! Rochelle (New Zealand)

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Artcookie,

Did you sign up here already?

https://creative.adobe.com/earlyaccess

Would you mind collecting and zipping up the CoreSync log files and uploading them to Creative Cloud through a browser, and sharing the link to them here?

The name of the log files are CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

(where YYYY-MM-DD indicate the date of the last log)

They are located at :

For Windows

C:\Users\[your user account]\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\CoreSync-YYYY-MM-DD.log

For Mac

\Users\[your user account]\Library\Application Support\CoreSync\ CoreSync -YYYY-MM-DD.log

Note: the Users Library user folder is hidden on starting with 10.7 or later

see http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html

This will help us better understand why this is happening.

Thanks,

-Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, I cant find CoreSync in my library - if I search CoreSync on my computer it shows in: HD / Applications / Utilities / Adobe Creative Cloud / Core Sync

Rochelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rochelle,

Just to double-check, you looked in your user specific library versus the one at the root of the drive correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes correct. Also in regard to your other question yes I signed up for early access and was granted this a few months ago. Thanks for taking some time to reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, did you have any luck figuring it out for me?

Sorry but really need this sorted.

Rochelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2013 Nov 10, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The location for the log files is not / Applications / Utilities / Adobe Creative Cloud / Core Sync. The System Library and the User Library are different.

To get to the log files open the Finder and click on the Go menu and hold down the Alt / Option key. You will see the User Library appear as just Library in the menu, between Home and Computer.

From the user Library select Application Support / Adobe / CoreSync. Inside the CoreSync folder you will see the log files as CoreSync-yyyy-mm-dd.log.

Screen Shot 2013-11-10 at 10.31.22 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken, thank you for that, here is the link.

http://adobe.ly/1hzcPwk

Rochelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2013 Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry Rochelle, I should have provided instructions for accessing your user specific Library like Ken. I thought you understood what I meant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines