Highlighted

File sync is constantly being disabled on my Mac

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe CC app on both my Windows and Mac machines to sync files. It always works fine on my Windows machine. However on my Mac I frequently notice that files aren't syncing so I go into the app preferences \ Creative Cloud \ Files and discover that file syncing is turned off. I can turn it on and it syncs everything just fine, but why is it constantly being disabled? This is really frustrating.

Jason

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File sync is constantly being disabled on my Mac

Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the Adobe CC app on both my Windows and Mac machines to sync files. It always works fine on my Windows machine. However on my Mac I frequently notice that files aren't syncing so I go into the app preferences \ Creative Cloud \ Files and discover that file syncing is turned off. I can turn it on and it syncs everything just fine, but why is it constantly being disabled? This is really frustrating.

Jason

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In order to further understand the behaviour you are experiencing, can you please provide the following details?

Adobe ID:

Forum nickname:
Forum post link:
Creative Cloud Desktop Version:
What Operating systems are you using:
Type of internet connectivity (Ethernet/WiFi):
Using a proxy (Y/N):
Firewall (None/Corporate/Local):
Specific file or folder names that are affected:
Timezone of your computer:
How many computers you use with Creative Cloud:

A detailed description of your issue:

Please send us your log files to enable us to better understand your issue.  You can do this by installing and running the log collection tool following the instructions on this page:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html

Please email the logs to syncforum-communication@adobe.com

Have you tried reinstalling Creative Cloud?

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines