File sync issues

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not been able to sync files on Creative Cloud for months, I joined in March and it hasn't worked fo the majority of that time.

I downloaded the new CC desktop app in the hope that this would fix the problem but I just get the message on the image below. Unknown Server Error.

Any help out there?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 10.23.35.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File sync issues

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've not been able to sync files on Creative Cloud for months, I joined in March and it hasn't worked fo the majority of that time.

I downloaded the new CC desktop app in the hope that this would fix the problem but I just get the message on the image below. Unknown Server Error.

Any help out there?

Thanks

Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 10.23.35.png

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 02, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2013 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I experienced a problem in font and file syncing the past week or two. It was just fixed yesterday when I downloaded an update to Creative Cloud Desktop application version 1.1.1.232.

You can force an immediate update of the software if you quit the CCD application and relaunch it. Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2013 0