File Sync Not Working Behind Firewall

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to share files between my work computer and my home computer. My work computer is always connected behind a firewall. I was finally able to get the updater process to work by changing my IE settings (BTW, why won't that work with an auto proxy configuration?) However, the files and fonts tabs won't sync. The files tab just shows the waiting to connect circle continuously. If I place a file in the Creative Cloud Files folder on one PC it never shows up on the other.

I don't see any proxy settings anywhere in the CC app.

I don't understand why Google Drive and Dropbox work just fine but I can't get Adobe File Sync to work at all. Because of this my 20GB of storage is essentially useless.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Sync Not Working Behind Firewall

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to share files between my work computer and my home computer. My work computer is always connected behind a firewall. I was finally able to get the updater process to work by changing my IE settings (BTW, why won't that work with an auto proxy configuration?) However, the files and fonts tabs won't sync. The files tab just shows the waiting to connect circle continuously. If I place a file in the Creative Cloud Files folder on one PC it never shows up on the other.

I don't see any proxy settings anywhere in the CC app.

I don't understand why Google Drive and Dropbox work just fine but I can't get Adobe File Sync to work at all. Because of this my 20GB of storage is essentially useless.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2013 0

Have something to add?