• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Sync Not Working From Desktop

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Creative Cloud membership and I'm working a new MacBook Pro running Mavericks. The Creative Cloud desktop application is installed. All CC applications sync and update normally, TypeKit fonts sync without issue, and I can access the Market without issue. However, when I attempt to activate file sync, I either see the spinning Ajax loader, or the screen simply flashes and nothing occurs. I have drilled down into the preferences to activate file sync, and activated manually there. However, when I navigate to the Finder, there is still no folder present, and re-opening the preferences in the Creative Cloud application reveals that file sync shows as "Off" again.

I can log into the website and upload files without problem, but this is a substandard solution. Please advise what could be preventing file sync from operating via the desktop.

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 12, 2014 Sep 12, 2014

The links provided above didn't provide resolution to the issue, but they did lead me to the link that did. The issue was that the path to the local folder was missing form the setting file, which needed to be removed (I assume so that it could be re-generated). The support article is here. Works like a charm now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The links provided above didn't provide resolution to the issue, but they did lead me to the link that did. The issue was that the path to the local folder was missing form the setting file, which needed to be removed (I assume so that it could be re-generated). The support article is here. Works like a charm now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines