• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File Sync pegs upload bandwidth constantly

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed the CCD today.  It appeared to have worked at first.  It seemed to upload most of my files although there were 2 (both my CR2 files) that had an exclamation point next to them.  Didn't think anything of it.  Later in the day as I am surfing I noticed that my internet connection was super slow.  No matter what I did (reboot entire network/computers) nothing seemed to help.  I then called my internet provider and had them open a ticket and see if they can find the problem.  I got a call back from them a couple hours later and they said that my upload bandwidth is pegged at 100%.  This made me think that it had something to do with CC.  I then pulled up my task manager and noticed that coresync.exe is running constant and utilizing my entire upload bandwidth.  I am unable to get this to stop with out uninstalling and reinstalling CCD (rebooting inbetween).  BUT once I reinstall and tell it to sync it does not appear to be syncing AND it pegs my upload again.  Also something weird when I started it for the first time, it said that I had another CC Folder from a different Adobe ID on the computer.  It asked if I wanted to delete or merge with the new one.  My ID did not change.  I don't know why it said that. 

I will say that I only have about 25 photos in the folder.  They are small.  Mostly jpg's and a couple CR2's and PSD's so I am not even close to any limit.  I am running Windows 8 64bit on my laptop. 

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2014 Jan 19, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For those that may have the same issue, I have talked with support about this.  Apparently this will be fixed in the full version when it is released soon.  The workaround is to only open the CCD when you want to sync and then shut the CCD down. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines