Highlighted

File Sync problem

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an odd problem

Whenever I am in the office, some files will not sync through the desktop app. However, when I leave and access any other network, they sync.

Are there any specific ports or something that CC's file sync uses that I should be aware of?

Thanks

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Sync problem

Explorer ,
Feb 12, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an odd problem

Whenever I am in the office, some files will not sync through the desktop app. However, when I leave and access any other network, they sync.

Are there any specific ports or something that CC's file sync uses that I should be aware of?

Thanks

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same to me.

Nothing works from office

Schermata 2014-05-20 alle 11.39.02.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this problem also … anyone have an answer?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines