File Sync "coming soon"?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creative cloud on my laptop (which has been syncing all my files until today) now says that file sync is "coming soon!" when I try to access my files. Is the sync feature down?

And, Adobe, I used to love your products! What happened to your standards of providing quality products and service? It seems I am on here every other day with some new issue!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Sync "coming soon"?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The creative cloud on my laptop (which has been syncing all my files until today) now says that file sync is "coming soon!" when I try to access my files. Is the sync feature down?

And, Adobe, I used to love your products! What happened to your standards of providing quality products and service? It seems I am on here every other day with some new issue!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 22, 2014 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of the Creative Cloud app does it show you have if you go to the gear icon in the top right > Preferences > Account tab within the General section?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2014 0
paper1 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

I have ACC 1.5.0.367

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 22, 2014 0