File Sync - Waiting for Connection on loop

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems my file sync on my PC has just stopped working completely. It just gives me "File Sync - Waiting for Connection" window. If I wait long enough, I can hit resume and it will give me "File Syncing - Syncing..." but will never actually sync any files. What I have tried thus far:

1. Exiting & Re-opening, Logging out and logging back in, quitting all adobe programs and restarting my computer

2. Quitting all adobe processes, deleting the .DB files from core sync and restarting my computer/the program

3. Completely uninstalling all creative cloud apps and unistalling all of creative cloud, clearing all adobe files, restarting and re-installing

It was working fine a week ago, and there are no issues on my Mac. I've even cleared out any unnecessary files so there's only about 17 gb of files it would need to get through. I thought it might just need some time but it's been two days and still hasn't managed to sync a single file. This is very frustrating as I'm using it to work remotely, and have to download my files one by one and then re-upload going between my two computers.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Sync - Waiting for Connection on loop

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems my file sync on my PC has just stopped working completely. It just gives me "File Sync - Waiting for Connection" window. If I wait long enough, I can hit resume and it will give me "File Syncing - Syncing..." but will never actually sync any files. What I have tried thus far:

1. Exiting & Re-opening, Logging out and logging back in, quitting all adobe programs and restarting my computer

2. Quitting all adobe processes, deleting the .DB files from core sync and restarting my computer/the program

3. Completely uninstalling all creative cloud apps and unistalling all of creative cloud, clearing all adobe files, restarting and re-installing

It was working fine a week ago, and there are no issues on my Mac. I've even cleared out any unnecessary files so there's only about 17 gb of files it would need to get through. I thought it might just need some time but it's been two days and still hasn't managed to sync a single file. This is very frustrating as I'm using it to work remotely, and have to download my files one by one and then re-upload going between my two computers.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0

Have something to add?