• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

file sync

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2014 Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My files don't sync automatically. Sometimes they show up in the cloud and sometimes they don't. It seems random and I can't figure out how to make them sync.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I checked out the first link and sadly the thread indicates that a lot of CC users are having the same problem but I didn't see any answers that offered a real fix.

I have two accounts, one is a personal account the other is work for teams. Both accounts are doing the same thing. I'll save something, or drag it to my CC folder through Bridge. Then when I go to work on it at another location and log into the CC web app, I sometimes see them and sometimes I don't. Sometimes they are older versions. It's like the sync isn't happening like I've set it up, if at all. I go into settings and I can't find a way to manually sync all files. Someone in the thread mentioned a blue sync button, but I don't see it either. I'm frustrated because my boss isn't one to try to figure these things out and she has given up and won't even use CC now. This makes it difficult for me because she works remotely.

On my personal account a new folder showed up called sync_plugin_data and I can throw files into it and they will show up on-line. But I can't just save them to my CC folder through Bridge like I used to.

The weird thing is that when both accounts were set up everything worked just fine up until about a month ago. The only changes have been Adobe's updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines