Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File synching error on folder that's been deleted

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I keep getting an 'unable to synch' for a folder that I've deleted on Creative Cloud. I've emptied the trash on my mac. When I go to the CC web files, the deleted files is empty. I've signed out and back in. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off, Pause, syncing. Click the link to take you to the folder on your Mac that synced files are stored. Is there any files in there?

I must ask, you are talking about the CC sync feature and Not LR Classic or LR sync?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes it's CC not the others. When I pause synching, the error message goes away and it only shows the pause symbol, so no link to click on.

I've checked the deleted folder but nothing there.

When the error message comes up, and I click on it it just takes me to a page about storage, but I am well within my storage limit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines