• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File synching Error

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have a error icon and this error message sat in the Creative cloud synching app for a while:

Unable to sync "No Text"

It does not direct me to any file so I have been unable to locate what the issue is.

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File sync'g error

0. if you see an error message, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/arent-my-files-syncing.html

1. if that fails to help, move all your local sync'd files to a non-sync'd secure folder (so you don't lose any files)

2. delete all files from you local sync folder

3. delete your cloud sync'd files, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/delete-files-permanently.html

4. sync your local (now empty) folder.

5. if no error, carefully (see 5b.) add some of the previously moved files back to your sync folder and resync.

5a. if no problems, add more. continue until finished.

5b. if there's a problem at some point, you've located a file that adobe cc cannot sync. (a corrupt file can cause a sync problem and other reasons are listed in 0.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kGlad, think this is going to take quite a long time, is it the only way to locate the possibly corrupt file?

It is also my creative cloud app is not to sync larger files to the other deskop computer though I can see it in the cloud (e.g an MP4 file 97 MB size)

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it shouldn't take that long.  if you have 1000 files, it should take, at most, 10 steps to locate the corrupt file.  if you have 1 million files, it should take, at most, 20 steps to locate one corrupt file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines