Highlighted

File Syncing timestamp bug

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I edit a file in a Creative Cloud folder with file sync on, Creative Cloud likes to replace the newly edited file with an older one from the cloud and my progress is gone. This happens all the time I have to turn file sync off. I checked my creative cloud folder for an older version of the file or the trash but there's no luck. This "syncing older files replacing my new files bug" has caused too much damage.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File Syncing timestamp bug

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I edit a file in a Creative Cloud folder with file sync on, Creative Cloud likes to replace the newly edited file with an older one from the cloud and my progress is gone. This happens all the time I have to turn file sync off. I checked my creative cloud folder for an older version of the file or the trash but there's no luck. This "syncing older files replacing my new files bug" has caused too much damage.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?