Highlighted

File will not sync

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a movie made with premiere pro that is 375 mb. I am trying to move it to my Creative Cloud files. It will not sync to the cloud.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

File will not sync

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a movie made with premiere pro that is 375 mb. I am trying to move it to my Creative Cloud files. It will not sync to the cloud.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Could you please use the log collector tool ( https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html ) and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.?

Please provide the information below in your email.

• Forum post link:
  • Your and your colleague's Adobe ID:
  • Do your colleagues and you log different accounts into different computers? Or you share one computer but log into different accounts? Or you share one computer using one Creative Cloud account only?
  • Are you using Creative Cloud collaboration?
  • What Operating systems are you using:
  • Type of internet connectivity (Ethernet/WiFi):
  • Using a proxy (Y/N):
  • Firewall (None/Corporate/Local):
  • Timezone of your computer:

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines