Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

File won't delete in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having a same problem issue.
Now on my desktop still have one folder I cant delete but I checked this folder on creative cloud web browser it not appear.
So i can not get folder id from browser URL.

Please advise

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Are you getting any kind of error message when you attempt to delete the folder from your desktop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, In my creative cloud have a message "Some files failed to sync"

Then i click Learn more but Creative cloud shows that the file list cannot sync. However, those files I already deleted many times but they still appear on my desktop. When i tried to check on Creative cloud web browser, it doesnt have those file list. I suspect that it might have some mistakes in the system. Could you please give me an advice how to solve this problem

PS. In the attach pictures. Folder name "Smart door lock"  is the folder that have a problem.

Capture2.JPGCapture (1).JPGCapture.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines