• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files and Fonts not visible in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since having to reinstall the creative cloud app I can no longer see or access my Creative Cloud files or fonts within the Creative Cloud program. I can resync the fonts using the web interface but they never appear. I have deleted every trace of the program from both the local and roaming profiles on the pc (windows 7 64bit) and fully reinstalled it but it made no difference. Can anyone help as I urgently need access to these fonts and files

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christine,

Is there some error message you receive?

Please post a screenshot if possible.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

All we get is a blank screen with the icon constantly spinning. I've attached a screenshot

Screenshot.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We noticed this from other threads earlier, there doesn't seem to be a CoreSync folder in the location its supposed to be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Location of Coresync folder: [System drive]\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

No, there is no CoreSync folder inside that folder, doesn't look like its being created when we reinstall? Will any of our log files help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christine I would advise you to Contact Customer Care where the agent can remote into your machine and help you fix the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Christine:

Could you please send us your logs to investigate your issue? Please use the log collector tool which could be downloaded from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html and send the zip file on your desktop to me at SyncForum-Communication@adobe.com.

Could you please provide the information as below:

Forum post link:

Adobe ID:

Creative Cloud Desktop Version:

What Operating systems are you using:

Using a proxy (Y/N):

Firewall (None/Corporate/Local):

Best Regards.

Lin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue was solved on Wednesday by someone called Liz from Typekit support, the

workaround was to manually create the required folder. Thank you.

Chris Gray

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines