Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files and fonts won't load in creative cloud

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I just synced a font from TypeKit, but they weren't appearing in my adobe programs.

So I wanted to look at them in the creative cloud, but now the files and fonts tabs in creative cloud aren't loading.

I constantly see the blue loading circle.

I have tried several things like reinstalling and restarting my computer. I tried to turn my font sync off and turn back on, but the button won't allow me to click it.

What could I do? I run adobe on windows 10.

Can someone please help me?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

I had a different problem than the syncing! I solved it by using https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html . Now I can finally get to adobe fonts 🙂 I think an issure occured when I migrated from my old macbook to my new one. Thanks anyways!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription:  http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

[moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kglad,

Thank you for your reaction. Unfortunately this didn't work either.

Is there something else I could do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 28, 2018 Mar 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. When syncing files the browser screen keeps reloading, but nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any work around for this, I have uninstalled and reinstalled Creative Cloud App, signed in and out, delete the OOBE folder.

Thanks

KEane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, two years later. Does anyone have any advice? I can't use any of my fonts. Just get a blue load bar forever.

digitaliglooaustin_0-1605635390051.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. I tried everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check for a corrupt file or font that won't sync.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue on my new macbook pro 2020 m1, I thought maybe that might have something to do with it? Anyways, I really hope it can get resolved..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

move all the files (but one) from your sync folder.

does that one file sync?

if so, systematically move the files back into your sync folder on batch at a time until you pinpoint the problematic file(s).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you mean the creative cloud sync? Because I have very few files in there, I mostly put my work on my icloud. I might be misunderstadning you since all that tech stuff isn't exactly my strong suit... I have already tried removing the files in the OBEE file but that didn't do anything. Am I making sense to you or am I completely misunderstanding you? Because I'm not sure.. Either way, please let me know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're misunderstanding (or i'm misunderstanding).

are you having trouble syncing the files in your local sync'd folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a different problem than the syncing! I solved it by using https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html . Now I can finally get to adobe fonts 🙂 I think an issure occured when I migrated from my old macbook to my new one. Thanks anyways!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

for others, never migrate anything adobe.  it's bound to fail and cause problems.  properly install, in the case of cc programs, by using the cc desktop app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! I ran into the same problem because i migrated adobe files from my laptop... '___'

anyways, i was freaking out for a good hour because my fonts page wouldn't load!! super lucky i found this website and your post.. it's working now, and i can finally finish my final project for school. thanks so much!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amazing - I've had issues with fonts loading since I migrated my Macbook to my iMac and with this link, it all now works! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines