Files disappeared...

Participant ,
Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... I wake up my computer from sleep, and i get a warning that CC application was unable to sync 5 files (old ones) due to a server error... I found that strange since they were old files and i opened my local CC folder... And... It was empty... I went to the online CC account and there were only 5 files there (the ones that were mentioned on the error.

The space used is still the same as if the files were there... But...

What is happening?!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files disappeared...

Participant ,
Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... I wake up my computer from sleep, and i get a warning that CC application was unable to sync 5 files (old ones) due to a server error... I found that strange since they were old files and i opened my local CC folder... And... It was empty... I went to the online CC account and there were only 5 files there (the ones that were mentioned on the error.

The space used is still the same as if the files were there... But...

What is happening?!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 05, 2013 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the party, pal!

Same thing happened to me. If you get an answer please let me know.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2013 0
Participant ,
Sep 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well.. I don't mind about the files, i've back ups of them... It's annoying to recover all files and all, but oh well...

My main problem is that if this keeps happening (the problems are the links sent to customers that disappear) and specially the space that remains occupied... I mean, at this moment i have 0 files (both in the normal account and on the archive) and yet, i have 8.5 gb occupied... 😕

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2013 0
Participant ,
Sep 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So... No one else?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 06, 2013 0
Participant ,
Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe by phone today, and the person who helped me, said that the files disappearing was probably a glitch on the server, and the space that was still occupied was still occupied because of some problem Adobe was trying to fix. But in my account details in their side it says that i have all my space free.

He also said that he was escalating my situation to his supervision and that they would contact me soon. So... Lets wait and see...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2013 0
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting for over 3 weeks. Good luck!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 09, 2013 0
Itzatez LATEST
Participant ,
Oct 02, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problem solved!

Mister Ken G. Rice was awesome and fixed the problem. As he explained there were some metadata problems that were making my files invisible.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2013 0