Highlighted

Files disappearing from CC

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've experienced that CC has removed files from my CC-folder; which is making my work much harder as I've had to recreate several files. The last time I noticed this was a couple of months ago, and now today. There is probably more files that have disappeared as well, but I haven't noticed it yet.

Anyhow; anyone else had any experience with it? And is there something I can do to stop this from happening? I will start to do backup now, but it shouldnt be like this. CC seems to archive and delete files at random.

The last time it happened I wanted to give Adobe a call; and I got a number after X times of trying to find it on their website. And the support employees in India was useless; couldn't find my account, had to describe the problem a lot of times, and after over 2hrs of both chat and telephone-call (simultaneously) they wanted to give me a call/mail when they had figured out a problem. 2-4 weeks after the incident I got a mail from them; but then I didn't need the file anymore. Anyhow; shitty customer service.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files disappearing from CC

Explorer ,
Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've experienced that CC has removed files from my CC-folder; which is making my work much harder as I've had to recreate several files. The last time I noticed this was a couple of months ago, and now today. There is probably more files that have disappeared as well, but I haven't noticed it yet.

Anyhow; anyone else had any experience with it? And is there something I can do to stop this from happening? I will start to do backup now, but it shouldnt be like this. CC seems to archive and delete files at random.

The last time it happened I wanted to give Adobe a call; and I got a number after X times of trying to find it on their website. And the support employees in India was useless; couldn't find my account, had to describe the problem a lot of times, and after over 2hrs of both chat and telephone-call (simultaneously) they wanted to give me a call/mail when they had figured out a problem. 2-4 weeks after the incident I got a mail from them; but then I didn't need the file anymore. Anyhow; shitty customer service.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?