• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files failed to sync

Engaged ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CC app on the Desktop app I go to the Assets then Files to file sync. I always keep this paused and only sync when I need to because when I do it always says that some files have failed to sync. Never has this been different throughout the many updates. I would like to know how to find out WHICH FILES have not synced or are having a problem. On a Mac it automatically puts a folder in a finder window for you. I have taken out files from this folder but they do not reflect online. What am I doing wrong?  I must be missing something. I have also tried to delete files from the online assets page where my files live but I do not see an option there. I can not find a delete files button so I am guessing that is done locally. I have tried to delete files from the CC folder locally and it doesn't reflect after I sync. Help please!  ( note: I do have files that sync from mobile apps and files that I drop in the folder. It seems to take files when it wants to as well like Motion 5 files but not FCPX. )

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mr. Stephanites,

Please refer to this KB doc. Error: "Unable to sync files".

Try the below steps:-

1) Completely sign out of Creative Cloud.

2) Delete the Creative Cloud Files folder. (FIRST check the Creative Cloud files in the cloud via web browser to make sure everything is there .. if not move the contents of your CCF folder to a temporary folder .. just as "insurance")

3) Sign back into Creative Cloud.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines