• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

files gone!

New Here ,
May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on some illustrator things, everything was fine, and when I came to open a file all my files except the ones I was working on that second have just disappeared! I can't get onto the archive and I have months and months of work on there and my deadline is on Wednesday!! I am panicking,

I didn't back them up on a hard drive because I though the cloud backed them up in a similar way to dropbox. Please help!!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 09, 2015 May 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you manage to get your files back via the Creative Cloud Archive section on the web UI?.

Thanks

Warner

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2015 May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to find most of them in my trash for some strange reason, as I saw someone had a similar problem and thats where she found hers. Luckily the only ones I have fully lost were not so important. But they're all backed up now! Thank you for the help.

Becca

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines