• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files in Access Not Showing Up

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I a wondering how to access my files in creative cloud. I have downloaded and installed the creative could app to my laptop. there's a green checkmark by 'files synched" and there are many file sin my creative cloud desktop application on my other big desktop computer. I am logged in, bui I see now files in the access area. Does any one know what i need to do to be able to access my files from my laptop; which I understand is one of the  main purposes of this software, Creative Cloud for Destop. Unless i am mistaken and I have to download a different app, which may be called 'creative clould for laptop???"

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Hi.

I think the workflow you are looking for it this.

Desktop Computer

1. install Creative Cloud from Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe CC trial
  2. Log in with your Adobe ID

Laptop Computer

1. install Creative Cloud from Download Adobe Creative Cloud apps | Free Adobe CC trial
  2. Log in with your Adobe ID (same ID as above)

• You will then be able to see all of your files synced from your laptop and desktop on Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Files synced from your laptop will then be visible on your desktop, files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 01, 2015 Apr 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 02, 2015 Apr 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi.

I think the workflow you are looking for it this.

Desktop Computer

2. Log in with your Adobe ID

Laptop Computer

2. Log in with your Adobe ID (same ID as above)

• You will then be able to see all of your files synced from your laptop and desktop on Adobe Creative Cloud
  • Files synced from your laptop will then be visible on your desktop, files synced from your laptop will be visible on your desktop.
  • All files synced from your computers will be visible from Adobe Creative Cloud.

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines