Files in CC folder disappearing ... bug report

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud Desktop version: 1.1.2.232

Premier Pro: up to date

File Sync is turned on

I am working on a Premier Pro project with files imported from stores in the Creative Cloud. My project organization mirrors the folder structure in the CCloud: video, audio, image, sequence, etc.

Twice, I have been working in the project file and received error messages that an object on the sequence timeline has gone missing. It is the same error dialog that appears when you open a project and the media links are broken. For example, I am working in a sequence call Peak Elevation, and an image file on the sequence timeline shows as no longer available. Instead of being pink, the color is red. The properties of the object are still available, but placing the media play head over the object shows the Media Offline message in the Program viewer.

The object also shows as missing in the Image folder in the Project panel. Reviewing the contents of the CCloud, the image file is missing in the Images folder.  I reviewed the Archive, and it is not listed there as well.

The file has just disappeared.

This is the second time that this has happened. This same scenario occured about a week ago with a .wav file.

Any help is appreciated!!

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2013 Oct 17, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have emailed you about resolving the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was helpful but I continue to have the problem. It just happened again about 5 minutes ago. I recevied a message from the Desktop app that a file has been removed. But it's a file that is getting used in an active project sequence (I have the project open right now).

Do I have to reach out to you every day to get back the items that have disappeared?  Is there some way that I can see what has been removed and then recover them myself ?????

I sure hope you all are working hard to figure out WTH is going on here, cause this is making me doubt both CC and Adobe.

Regards,

Karen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just emailed you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2016 Jul 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same or similar problem in 2016.

I was working on Premiere and closed it for a quick break and suddenly all my files are lost, audio files.

SInce the update I have been having problems like this... it is impossible to work with your products at the moment.

Best,

Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2016 Jul 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines