• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files not syncing...

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Files not syncing in Creative Cloud, for the last two (?) weeks.......

I´ve tried everything, renaming the files, restarting, reinstall, you name it......nothing seems to work....

I´m working on Imac by the way...

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2014 Mar 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with file sync. So that we can start investigating this issue, I'd be grateful if you could send me your CoreSync log files.

The log files can be found here:

Mac: /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Windows: C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\

The logs have the date in the filename, like "CoreSync-2014-03-25.log". Please compress (zip) all the CoreSync-2014-MM-DD.log files and email them to me directly at jiali@adobe.com.

Note that the Library folder on Mac and AppData folder on Windows are hidden by default, so you may need to show hidden files and folders.

Please reply on this thread, or directly by email to me. Please don't reply on other forum threads, as that will make it harder for us to track the issue.

Thanks,

Jianfeng

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2014 Mar 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Klas,

A change has been made on the server which should address this issue.

Please quit the Creative Cloud application, then launch it again. You may see a message in the Files panel similar to "Updating file sync...". This should take just a few moments. When it is finished, you should be able to sync your files.

Please let us know if you are still unable to sync files after updating file sync. And I received you attached file, but it’s not the real log file, Can you resend the file in below location

Mac: /Users/<yourusername>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync/

Windows: C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync\

Thanks,

Jianfeng

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2014 Mar 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I still doesen´t work as i should.....Some files seem to upload, but most of them dont.....and it just keep on going, nothings seems to happen....

I´ve send you the right ( i hope) sync file.

Klas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jianfeng

Did you get the right syncfiles? I still have the same problem, some files seem to upload but it just keep on going and nothong seems to happen......

Klas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2014 Mar 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Klas,

Sorry for late reply and hear that you still face the issue.  I have got the log, after did initial analysis, we found that you have folder like this: '/Garnalia  /Arkiv/' in the log, it's not allowed in the folder name ends with space.

So can you confirm if it's true that you have one folder like Garnalia but ends with space? if yes, can you try to remove the space and try again? if not, Can you provide the accurate folder name?

Thanks,

Jianfeng

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines