Highlighted

files not visible on cc

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several files that I uploaded to CC are not visible for me and for for others. What could be wrong? Someone could help me? Thank you!!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

files not visible on cc

New Here ,
Dec 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several files that I uploaded to CC are not visible for me and for for others. What could be wrong? Someone could help me? Thank you!!

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you still experiencing this issue?

Would you be able to send me your log files so I can better your issue.

You can find your log files at...

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

please upload them to Creative Cloud and send me a link to the logs at harress@adobe.com

Thanks

Warner

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines