Highlighted

Files removed

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 of my ai files were removed today from the cloud without me doing anything.  It just popped up in the right hand corner with an update "####.ai was removed".  It seemed to do it when i lost internet connection.  How do i keep that from happening again and how do i get my files back?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files removed

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 of my ai files were removed today from the cloud without me doing anything.  It just popped up in the right hand corner with an update "####.ai was removed".  It seemed to do it when i lost internet connection.  How do i keep that from happening again and how do i get my files back?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer support let me know they contacted you and provided the two missing files. We will let you know when this problem is fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, unfortunately the download only goes to 100mb then says decompression failed

Zac Collins // Creative Director // Van Dyke Church

Sent from my iPhone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to get the two files yet?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to get it yet.

Zac Collins | Creative Director | Van Dyke Church | Lutz, FL

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines