• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files saved to Creative Cloud via iPhone, yet when I log in via desktop, it says no files are saved?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2014 Aug 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have searched, but not having any joy. I have a number of files saved to my cloud account, yet when I log in via the web to my account, it says there are no files saved? I'm also having no luck turning on file sync. clicking on the button appears to do nothing. Having  to email files to myself rather defeats the purpose of the cloud.

TIA

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but none of them addressed the issue of why I can't see the files in my cloud account that are visible from my phone, even when I log in via the web.

If I can resolve that, I might try working through the syncing issue with the Mac, but there seems little point if I can't even view my files online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2014 Aug 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you upload the files on your iPhone? Did you use the Safari browser and upload them from the Files page at https://creative.adobe.com/files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2014 Aug 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

to resolve the issue of File Sync not turning on, please try the steps below.  Hopefully this will see your files sync down to the desktop.

MAC

1. Quit the Creative Cloud desktop application.

2. In Terminal, copy and paste this command:

rm ~/Library/Application\ Support/Adobe/CoreSync/options.tix

3. Launch the Creative Cloud desktop application and start syncing.

WINDOWS

1. Quit the Creative Cloud desktop application.

2. Open the Start menu, and type 'cmd' in the search box, then enter to start a command prompt.

3. Copy and paste this command at the command prompt:

del %APPDATA%\Adobe\CoreSync\options.tix

4. Launch the Creative Cloud desktop application and start syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines