Files still openable in Illustrator (on school machine) even if logged out of Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I hadn't realized that my files were syncing. I logged into my school computer to get a file for class, now my files are still openable from the school computer, even though I'm not logged into Creative Cloud.

Recommendations to make sure future students in this computer lab don't open my files? This two step authentification will create major problems as I am stuck with a crap phone and they're are limitations on what sites you can log in on (my mail).

Suggestions? I'd need to have it figured out in two weeks as classes are done and I will no longer have access to this machine.

Thanks,

Lori

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Files still openable in Illustrator (on school machine) even if logged out of Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I hadn't realized that my files were syncing. I logged into my school computer to get a file for class, now my files are still openable from the school computer, even though I'm not logged into Creative Cloud.

Recommendations to make sure future students in this computer lab don't open my files? This two step authentification will create major problems as I am stuck with a crap phone and they're are limitations on what sites you can log in on (my mail).

Suggestions? I'd need to have it figured out in two weeks as classes are done and I will no longer have access to this machine.

Thanks,

Lori

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 12, 2018 0

Have something to add?