Filter gallery

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The gallery opens, however any of the effects you click do not engage. No film grain, paint daubs, any of the available effects. I've tried several times with every single one of the filters and none work. I really needed to use the film grain for this project, I mean, what am I paying for? I had to go and use Exposure instead to get the grain. Not acceptable. Anyone else experiencing this? Any solutions? Adobe is worse than Apple trying to get help! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using adobe creative cloud. thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>I’m using adobe creative cloud

That is not a program... Photoshop is a program... Illustrator is a program... what program are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DinaC,

There is no filter gallery inside Creative Cloud desktop app so can we safely assume your question is about Photoshop and specifically for desktops, not iPads?

If so, please see the system requirements below and pay particular attention to the new GPU specs.

- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this is Photoshop I'm talking about. I've had copies for many years now and the filter gallery (chalk, grain, paint daubs, etc) worked fine. I've used the film grain on several occasions in the past using the CC version of Photoshop but now, none of those filters work anymore. You can slide the bar back and forth, change settings, and absolutely nothing happens. My imac meets the requirements btw, so all is cool on that end. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines