Highlighted

Finder crashes when copying files to Creative Cloud folder

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC versions up to date, OS X 10.9.2. 3.2 G i5. Applications currently running : Linotype FOnt explorer, Bridge, Sublime, Codekit, iTunes, Chat.

Trying to copy files to the Create Cloud folder invariably leads to an infinite beachball if the comp has been in sleep mode.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Finder crashes when copying files to Creative Cloud folder

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CC versions up to date, OS X 10.9.2. 3.2 G i5. Applications currently running : Linotype FOnt explorer, Bridge, Sublime, Codekit, iTunes, Chat.

Trying to copy files to the Create Cloud folder invariably leads to an infinite beachball if the comp has been in sleep mode.

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
David__B LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Warmgray9,

Would you be able to provide step-by-step instructions on how to recreate the issue so I could see if I get the same thing?

Thanks,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines