• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Professional to HTML 5, What's the best option

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Years ago I make a Flash Interactive on my web site that featured a small slection of my photos. I had intended to make the "interactive" deeper (as in added subsections to each small sample), but I didn't have the time. Now, I have to convert it all or recreate it all. However, Adobe doesn't seem to have a program that does everything Flash Professional could do. 

I don't know how to explain all that I did using the former Flash Professional expect to say I used a lot of complex smaller images to create interactive element. The best way to explain it is probably to see it. I have provided a link to my web site, www.alleywayz.com. I have an intro, which needs work, but my most important asset is the the photography part which is here, http://www.alleywayz.com/photography.htm. If you click on the "shutter finger" the image in the lens changes. If you click on the image in the lens, it takes you to a subsection. If you click on the "finger" in the corners of that subsection, it takes you to the next subsection. 

In additon, if you click the "rewind button" on the camera, it rewinds the images in the lens. If you click on my "eye" is take to to a totally other subsection which I have yet to expand on...lol. 

How can I either convert all of that or recreate it all with the current Adobe products. I have read through them all and can't find one product that can do all the Flash Professional did. I would really appreciate some advice as I am not able to make many more interactive multimedia stories other than fix my web site, but I can't find a product that did all that Flash Professional could do.

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2020 Jan 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might look around for some HTML templates that provide some of the same functionality and interactivity you used to have with your Flash site (I couldn't get it to load at all, since Chrome blocks Flash entirely). There are also some good Wordpress templates specially made to display photographers' work. Look into creating a Behance portfolio, or check out what Lightroom can do. All the best to you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hate to say it, but I use chrome all the time and is still will support Flash unless you disable it. I'm sorry, but unless you've seen the interactive (don't mean to be rude), you don't know what I am talking about. But, thank-you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines