Highlighted

folder is empty on second computer. I have installed adobe CC on two different computers for same account so I can work at two different places. I uploaded files to it yesterday and I can't find it on the CC folder on second computer. What can I do?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed adobe CC on two different computers for same account so I can work at two different places. I uploaded files to it yesterday and I can't find it on the CC folder on second computer. What can I do?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

folder is empty on second computer. I have installed adobe CC on two different computers for same account so I can work at two different places. I uploaded files to it yesterday and I can't find it on the CC folder on second computer. What can I do?

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed adobe CC on two different computers for same account so I can work at two different places. I uploaded files to it yesterday and I can't find it on the CC folder on second computer. What can I do?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DeafScientist,

Please try the below mentioned links.

1. Creative Cloud Help | Browse, sync, and manage assets
  2. Error: "Unable to sync files"
  3. Creative Cloud File Sync | Known issues

Kindly revert if you are unable to sync files.

Thanks,

Atul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines