Copied

where is it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Folder Sharing?

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where is it?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We do not have that functionality yet.  That is an important part of the future roadmap but it is not available yet.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2013 0
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so it´s still useless + you are lying - you keep telling this your paying customers for months now:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5520287#5520287

2.Ken G. Rice,

08.05.2013 09:45   in reply to Eric_v3

Folder sharing will be part of the CC release on June 17 per the announcement at Adobe MAX on Monday.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 08, 2013 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So where is it ?

Or maybe it 's17th of june in the following years ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was actually told by an Adobe rep on the phone that this would be included in our CC membership - it's crucial that our team has this and was a big reason we were willing to pay what we currently are. Really not possible to collaborate without that feature. How long until we can expect that?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2013 1
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zeeebo - There is no definite date on when folder sharing will be available.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ken thanks for the quick reply. I was told adamently that we'd have this months ago, and was informed by a Sales rep that it's already rolling out. You actually said yourself on another thread it that it would be released June 17:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5520287#5520287

This is really a bummer. Creative Cloud isn't cheap, and for a subscription many of us have higher expectations than this. The file storage is cool but for Teams and any sort of actual collaboration, the ability to share folders is so important. I think it would greatly benefit everyone to know a date when this functionality will be included.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2013 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Zeebo - The plan was to release folder sharing on June 17 but that has now changed. There is no date for when it will be available per this blog post http://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/major-update-to-adobe-creative-cloud-now-available/ under the sectipon So, what's next. I do not have any details on the roadmap plan but currently the focus is on having file and font syncing working per this blog post http://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/file-and-typekit-font-sync-rolling-out/.

I see that you just signed up for Creative Cloud for Teams subscription. If it does not meet your needs please contact Customer Support to cancel your subscription within 30 days of when your subscription started.

Feel free to email me at kenrice@adobe.com about the Sales rep. I can follow up with that team, or if it was a vendor follow up with that company.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 19, 2013 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don t care about font syncing , that is so easy to get around or even to buy it online and it actually works !!!

No road map for file sharing , SO OLD NEWS ....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2013 0
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody said how long the road map is.... but I think Adobe should be able to implement this in a couple of months.... ?? ...

Besides folder sharing, please add download confimation and count.....

Keep up changing.....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 03, 2014 0
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see adobe works really hard towards getting everybody to get a membership since very soon no cd software will be available .That for sure works fine for them .... but for those who have already bought the membership and can t really work without adobe's products  that is another story . GIVE US THE BASICS !!! rather than improving apps for tablets and androids etc... sharing a folder is a minimum !! I feel like adobe is spitting to my face when they announce a file sharing back in 2012 and still nothing happening .

Don t even get me started on trying to reach them by phone ( i stayed on the phone for more than an hour and still will be waiting if i had not hung up ) . The only way to sort out anything is forums ...

I hope there is someone outhere that will challenge you and your products ( like coca cola and pepsi ) and that you finally you will have to LISTEN to your customers if you don t want them to go elswhere rather than pilling up money .

I see so many unhappy customers on your forums it's appalling. Worst are the message i see where people have actually lost customers because of adobe ...

FILE SHARING was announced ages ago get your act together and just deliver !!!

AND STOP announcing things you are not delivering , if you need it spelt out a year after is not acceptable !!!

Shut your mouth unslees you know it s coming out in the next 2/3 months ..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2013 0
New Here ,
May 26, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its really sad that a product called "Creative Cloud for Teams" don't have the possibility to share a Folder in the same Team. What does the "team" stands for, when i need a third party software to share my project with other team mates ? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2014 0
May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This functionality is now available on Creative Cloud. To learn more about how to use it please see:

Creative Cloud Help | Collaborate with others

Thanks,

--Eric

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 28, 2014 1