• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts and Files not syncing

Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2015 Jul 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get fonts or files to sync. I just get the spinning wheel forever. I've tried uninstalling the cc desktop app, cleaning, and reinstalling. Still doesn't work. I followed all the steps outlined here

Creative Cloud Files Not Syncing

But it's still not working. I'm able to access my files online (and even add new files that I was able to share), it just doesn't sync with the desktop. The fonts from typekit are not synching either, which is a real problem. The Fonts tab in Assets just spins forever and in-app I get a "Typekit could not find any matching fonts" message (in the top corner is a "Typekit is off" notification).

I'm running windows 7 with CC 2.2.0129

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Found the Problem and the Solution.

So, apparently the CC app was not creating the CoreSync folder here

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CoreSync

I'm on an office network, so something in that network system was stopping CC from creating that folder. I have administrator privileges on my machine, but still it wasn't creating that folder (even when running install as administrator).

SOLUTION: Manually created that CoreSync folder in the path above.

After a restart, everything started syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2015 Aug 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you send us your log files so that we can investigate further? Please zip up the entire 'CoreSync' folder at the location below and send it to me at syncforum-communication@adobe.com.

Please mention this forum thread in your email.

Mac:

/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CoreSync

Windows:

'Library' on Mac and 'AppData' on Windows are both hidden folders. Please read these pages for help on showing these folders:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/show-hidden-files-folders-extensions.html (Win)

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html (Mac)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the Problem and the Solution.

So, apparently the CC app was not creating the CoreSync folder here

I'm on an office network, so something in that network system was stopping CC from creating that folder. I have administrator privileges on my machine, but still it wasn't creating that folder (even when running install as administrator).

SOLUTION: Manually created that CoreSync folder in the path above.

After a restart, everything started syncing. The Creative Cloud Libraries still aren't working, but the "Creative Cloud Files" folder is syncing and I have all my Typekit fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2016 Aug 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue - can you explain how to manually create that folder?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue on a Mac. I've tried uninstalling, and resyncing the folders. But after just one day of use, the sync is forever spinning and never completes.

Any help suggested for Mac users?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines