Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts synced between two computers

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2016 Jan 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I am after a solution or recommended workflow to share fonts between two PC computers.  Both computers are hooked up to a network which all master files are saved to. 

What I would like is for either computer to be able to open a file at any time provided it is not the same one, create/edit and save.  What I would like is to know how to sync fonts so that it wont have to constantly package up artwork and install fonts between computers.  I have run into some issues with this when opening back and forth.  I also know that the CC allows you to use fonts on the cloud, but I find this a little limiting.  Can you add fonts to the CC so that they can sync between two computers?  I can't imagine graphic design agencies not being able to sync within thier own company.

Your insight is greatly appreciated and look forward to your responses.

Bobby

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am moving the discussion to File Hosting, Syncing, and Collaboration forum for assistance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS? 

He asked a question, which I am having the same problem. The instructions you gave is literally NOTHING!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answering the question or posting a link to the new thread you created sure would have been a lot more helpful...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

this is the thread and it's 7 years old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines