• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FORCE QUIT CC

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How come CC doesn't show up in the FORCE QUIT dialog on the MAC.  I can't get it to quit or exit.  I can't reboot as I have too much work and it's a stupid feature that Adobe wouldn't allow quitting an application or killing it.  I am so tired of the operability issue with CC - the Platform is a pain in the rear and sucks up and hogs memory like a pig.  The attached image is what it does all the time on a MACBook Pro with 16GB of RAM on Catalina. Why bother with all this when none of the applications work anymore.

What's also annoying is that there is no Forum for just CC - this one is for services and doesn't even have the right tags.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

can you exit cc the 'normal' way:

Screenshot - 10_22_2020 , 6_03_01 AM.png

p.s.  please don't attach images to adobe forums (that then require downloading to view).  embed images using the "insert photo" icon at the top of the reply field.

kglad_0-1603371887376.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can you exit cc the 'normal' way:

Screenshot - 10_22_2020 , 6_03_01 AM.png

p.s.  please don't attach images to adobe forums (that then require downloading to view).  embed images using the "insert photo" icon at the top of the reply field.

kglad_0-1603371887376.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines