• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum for creative cloud suddenly has editing glitch

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For CC software I tried editing a comment in a conversation. Normally this would work, there's a ... button that pops up with options when you cick on it. Suddenly it doesn't work anymore. Instead what pops up is a small and empty box. I tried this on two different browsers, same result.

I don't see a section to post here for these kinds of issues but CC is probably the broadest category.

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see a problem editing posts.

restart your computer and retry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never claimed you couldn't edit posts, the glitch isn't really about you. Restarting the computer didn't do anything, nor should it, this is obviously a browser issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i was pointing out it was not forum issue for all users, and i doubt it's a browser issue.

i'm using edge and i just tested with chrome; i can edit using both.

and i'm seeing reports of other users having a problem editing posts so this is probably a forum-wide issue for some users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines