Highlighted

Fotos with CC uploaded, per Theme a Subdirectory, but how can I import them in this structur to Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded Photos and Videos directly with CC, per theme a subdirectory, but how can I import them in this structure to Lightroom Desktop or Mobil? Of Course, LR Mobil does not yet support videos, but what about the big amount of photos? I would like to mirror them from the cloud in the above mentioned applications. Is there an easy way to do it?

Or must I import them first in the desktop app, and then wait until the cloud is synchronised?

Any idea?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fotos with CC uploaded, per Theme a Subdirectory, but how can I import them in this structur to Lightroom

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have uploaded Photos and Videos directly with CC, per theme a subdirectory, but how can I import them in this structure to Lightroom Desktop or Mobil? Of Course, LR Mobil does not yet support videos, but what about the big amount of photos? I would like to mirror them from the cloud in the above mentioned applications. Is there an easy way to do it?

Or must I import them first in the desktop app, and then wait until the cloud is synchronised?

Any idea?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?