• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free Adobe Creative Cloud crashes everytime computer shut off

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I shut my computer down, my Free version of creative cloud crashes and I have to repair and reinstall it. Does anyone know how to keep this from happening? I don't know how to repair it on my own, I have to wait for the prompt. 

[personal information removed for your protection]
[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information]

TOPICS
Cloud storage web assets , Collaboration , File sync , Libraries

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem for the past six months.  Whenever I power down CC says it must be repaired.  My system meets all of the conditions for CC and has worked fine for a couple of years.  I see others post this in multiple places in the forums.  In every case, the thread gets locked but no answer is ever provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Honshin,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. I'd first try uninstalling and reinstalling the Creative Cloud desktop app and and then rebooting to see if that resolves the issue.

To uninstall please follow the article here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

To reinstall please follow the article here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

If that doesn't resolve the issue it typically means something about your system is preventing the software from installing correctly, this could have various causes such as user permissions, security software, or some kind of operating system issue.

Best,
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines