Highlighted

freeing up Creative Cloud space

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On LR Mobile I get an indication that I am over the 20 GB limit.  And, syncing has stopped.

I deleted a large number of photos from my All Synced Photos and now have only 2200 photos on the Cloud......and no other info on the Cloud.

But, the over limit indicator hasn't turned off....still can't sync a few new photos.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

freeing up Creative Cloud space

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On LR Mobile I get an indication that I am over the 20 GB limit.  And, syncing has stopped.

I deleted a large number of photos from my All Synced Photos and now have only 2200 photos on the Cloud......and no other info on the Cloud.

But, the over limit indicator hasn't turned off....still can't sync a few new photos.

Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Abambo LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does https://assets.adobe.com/deleted report?

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines