Highlighted

Get started with file and font sync

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get started with file and font sync how do you access the 700 free fonts?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Get started with file and font sync

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get started with file and font sync how do you access the 700 free fonts?

Topics

File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you requested and received an email that you're eligible for File and Font Sync early access?

If you have, go to creative.adobe.com and download the latest version Creative Cloud desktop after you log in with your Adobe ID.

Then when installed, you should be able to click on Fonts to browse on the Typekit website.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve, so great Adobe and Typekit are merging more and more together!

One question however: in the invitation email I read that I now have access to more then 700 fonts.

But when I actually activate a font for desktop use, it only shows 205 fonts.... What am I doing wrong?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The mailing was unclear: 205 font families, 700 individual styles.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply and answer!

Another question while on topic: is it possible to sync desktopfonts with typekit, but set file syncing to off? Now I can only choose to either activate both or not.

The reason: my computer is otherwise filled with files I only want in the cloud.. it would take a lot of unnecessary diskspace. Thanks for replying

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines