Highlighted

google search link to website

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks in advance for any responses. I recently made a website with Adobe Portfolio https://gabrielstuder-randall.myportfolio.com/ I’m really happy with it but I’m having problems with it showing up on google search. The website has been up for around a week now. I don’t care so much about ranking #1 On google search I just want someone to be able to search my name and the website shows up. From what I can see the website is not on google at all right now. Google console is showing “couldn't fetch” when I try to sitemap it. And I read somewhere that you can’t verify the website because the data is on Adobe's servers or something. I don't know much about SEO so any help is much appreciated.  

Check Out My Filmmaking Portfolio! 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

google search link to website

New Here ,
May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks in advance for any responses. I recently made a website with Adobe Portfolio https://gabrielstuder-randall.myportfolio.com/ I’m really happy with it but I’m having problems with it showing up on google search. The website has been up for around a week now. I don’t care so much about ranking #1 On google search I just want someone to be able to search my name and the website shows up. From what I can see the website is not on google at all right now. Google console is showing “couldn't fetch” when I try to sitemap it. And I read somewhere that you can’t verify the website because the data is on Adobe's servers or something. I don't know much about SEO so any help is much appreciated.  

Check Out My Filmmaking Portfolio! 

Topics

Cloud storage web assets, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?