• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help: I have to log in every day I start my PC!

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have one question. With every start of my PC i have to login into my adobe creative account, when opening Photoshop or Lightroom.

Is there any solution, that my PC can save my password?, so that i don´t need to login every time?

(Maybe something like changing access rights for files in the program folder of creative cloud?)

(My OS is newest Windows 10 version and my Adobe Creative Cloud and Photoshop and Lightroom are updated to the current version)

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Creative Cloud Services forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have an idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2020 Jul 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening on my Mac too, just in the last few days. When my computer goes to sleep all my Adobe apps shut down and I'm logged out of CC. All of my other apps from different developers stay open as usual. My Adobe apps never did this before but they do now, and I have to log back into CC every single time my computer goes to sleep. Extremely annoying! What is going on???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines