Highlighted

Help!Need Printing company that makes small folded pamphlets.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching for a company which can print and fold a pamphlet in 2.75x1.875 dimensions, no one i call can fold that small type of design.

The pamphlets you can usually find for perfumes or pharmacy boxes would be the similiar style of work i need printed. I can not find any place that can make this type of job. 

With all the designers here i assume someone will have a good place for this type of work.

Thank you.

Topics

CC FAQ, Collaboration, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Help!Need Printing company that makes small folded pamphlets.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When searching for a company which can print and fold a pamphlet in 2.75x1.875 dimensions, no one i call can fold that small type of design.

The pamphlets you can usually find for perfumes or pharmacy boxes would be the similiar style of work i need printed. I can not find any place that can make this type of job. 

With all the designers here i assume someone will have a good place for this type of work.

Thank you.

Topics

CC FAQ, Collaboration, Exchange

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?