• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hi, I'm sending a link to a client: http://adobe.ly/1qG10cI and there is no option fro pdf download. any idea why? thx

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2014 Jul 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, I'm sending a link to a client: http://adobe.ly/1qG10cI and there is no option fro pdf download. any idea why? thx

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works just fine on my end, so whatever issues you have are probably specific to your computers...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx for the answer. then again, my client can't see the pdf option, i tried  in three other computers. same results. any other suggestions?
Screen Shot 2014-07-28 at 11.21.20 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a bug. See my response to a similar thread here Re: Sharing PDF with client.

The workaround for now is to have your client sign in with a free Adobe ID. Then the PDF option will be available for download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2014 Jul 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue fixed on Production. Users who are not signed in should now see the option to download PDF files that are public.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines