• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hi, I uploaded 300 photos to I cloud files in order to share them with a client. Some thumbnails show, others appear as white boxes. When I share the link, same thing happens, some photos show, other thumbnails are just white boxes. Client has to click

New Here ,
May 29, 2015 May 29, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded my photos to creative cloud to share with a client.  Unfortunately, a lot of them show as a white thumbnail, not a picture.  When I send the link, you scroll through the photos and a lot are white thumbnails.  If you click on it, you can see the photo, but its a pain as you can't quickly scroll through and see the ones you like, you have to click to see what it is.  Any ideas?

TOPICS
File sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying. I'm trying to upload Jpegs into the files section to share in the creative cloud assets area, so not trying to open photoshop or anything. Majority upload as white thumbnails, now I click on them, they don't even open (only some do).  I can't see the answers in the thread you sent?  Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved the discussion to file sync & hosting tab, they will respond to this.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2015 Jun 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you still having a problem with the thumbnails and renditions?

It sounds like you are using Send Link to share a url for a folder that has the jpg files in it. If not please clarify. Please send me a private forum Message with the link so that we can investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines