High Sierra No Longer Supported

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, I have a mid-2011 iMac which has been updated to its last os, which is High Sierra 10.13.6. Since this is no longer supported by Adobe, what can I do? (Aside from buying a brand new computer right this instant.)

Priority-wise, what should I do right now with regards to my files and their integrity? I thought I had until November 30, 2020, but CC will not update almost most of the programs that I use heavily. 

Any assistance and/or ideas would be appreciated.

Jana Faith

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the CC forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the old versions that work now for you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Make sure you turn automatic cloud updates OFF so you don't have an update download that you can't use, and which might disable what you already have

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines